<BackThe terms of references: Structure2/17/2023
In the last article, we started discussing an important stage of development — the preparation of technical specifications. In this publication, we will consider the universal structure of ToR. If some items are redundant for your project, then you can always delete them, and if something is missing, add them.
1. Introduction. This section describes the purpose, objectives, and scope of the application. Marketing component: target audience, competitors, main advantages. The terms and budget of the project are specified.
2. Performance requirements. Description of the requirements for the speed of individual application elements: the speed of loading pages, launching and rendering application screens; server bandwidth.
3. Prototypes and mockups. Prototypes, layouts, and diagrams are presented that demonstrate the design, structure, and interaction of application elements. It also describes the style, colors, and fonts of the application, as well as its adaptability and accessibility.
4. Description of the functionality. Describe all the basic functionality. For example, registration, user authorization, built-in search functions, access to edit history, the ability to share files, etc.
5. Database structure. This section contains a description of the database structure, data types, tables and fields, their relationships, etc. Such a description is usually performed in the form of ER diagrams.
6. Description of business logic. In this section, layouts and functionality are combined into a single whole. A single layout is formed, which describes the entire path of the user and the functionality that should be used when interacting with the application.
7. Development and validation process. This section describes all the stages of the application development process, as well as ways in which you can check its performance before launching.
8. Conditions for building a support process. At this stage, you need to determine how the application is supported and updated after its release.
9. Criteria for successful balloting. In this section, you need to specify the decision-making process on whether the project is considered successful. For example, the application must be ready on time, and functionally, and the design executed by the specified requirements.
When developing the terms of reference, it is very important to plan all the nuances and provide expansion opportunities. Thus, you can be sure that the result will meet the original goals and expectations.
About graphs, simply.12/18/2022
In this article, we will begin our acquaintance with graphs, get acquainted with the breadth-first search algorithm (BFS) and implement the graph in the Rust programming language.
What is the difference between outsourcing development and outstaffing an IT employee for development?10/17/2022
In this article we will understand what outsourcing and outstaff development are.
Meet the Pentest8/22/2022
We are beginning to consider one of the main methods of assessing the security of computer systems and networks for potential vulnerabilities - penetration testing
Reducing the implementation period of MVP12/8/2022
Let's figure out the timing of the implementation of the MVP.
Choosing a programming language3/17/2023
In this article we will talk about choosing a programming language to study
Testing an MVP concept1/9/2023
We will figure out how not to waste the budget on MVP development in vain
Incorrect estimation of the cost of IT contractor services9/10/2022
Today we will talk about the incorrect assessment of the cost of developing IT solutions. This pain is one of the main ones for enterprises and startups, including IT contractors themselves.
Introduction to Design Patterns in Software Development10/3/2022
In this article, we will begin to dive into the world of optimizing application architecture using design patterns.
Choosing the direction of development for programming training2/5/2023
In this article, you will find out what areas of IT development there are, how they differ and in which they pay more
OSI Model Levels9/6/2022
In this article, we will take a closer look at each of the levels of the OSI model
Main types of application architecture3/7/2023
In this publication, we will look at what application architectures are
10 ways to use Rust Cargo2/11/2023
In this short article I have collected 10 ways to use the build system and package manager of the Rust programming language
Documenting code in the Rust programming language8/24/2022
In this article, we will look at how documentation takes place in Rust and consider a very useful opportunity - writing tests through documentation.
Introduction to the OSI model8/19/2022
In this article we begin to consider the fundamental model of network interaction - OSI
CSS animation ripple8/31/2022
A simple example of how to implement ripple animation using HTML and CSS
From concept to MVP11/18/2022
In this article, you will learn, by example, how to move from a concept to an MVP without unnecessary complications in the functionality of the product
Introduction to writing the terms of references1/31/2023
The Terms of Reference are an important part of the development process. In this article, we will begin to dive into this issue.
Introduction to software development10/10/2022
Today, most companies are faced with IT development and often do not get what they want. In this article, we begin to dive into the process of creating IT solutions.
From idea to concept10/27/2022
In this publication, we will talk about how the idea differs from the concept. Let's do this with an example of a specific goal
In this article, we will get acquainted with weighted graphs, Dijkstra's algorithm, and its implementation in the Rust programming language.
Why does a VPN business need?9/27/2022
In this article, we will look at how you can secure access to enterprise cloud resources using a VPN