<BackIntroduction to software development10/10/2022
Today, most companies are faced with IT development. The goals can be different: creating a startup, automating a business process, and so on.
There are several main ways to get an IT solution - order outsourcing development, form an IT department within the company, give the development to a freelancer, hire an outstaff contractor.
It doesn't matter which path you choose. It is important that you are aware of how the process of creating an IT solution works and what pitfalls arise on it. This will save you from unnecessary expenses and will allow you to get the desired product.
In the development , I highlight the following main sections:
1. Formulation of the concept. When you have an idea of a product, you need to transform it from the idea level to the concept level. We will learn how to formulate a concept and remove everything superfluous from it. At the exit, we will get an MVP, which we will work on.
2. Preparation. It depends on this stage whether you get the product or lose money. The formulation of the task, the definition of the budget, the design, the choice of a contractor are only a small part of the issues that we have to solve.
3. Development. At this stage, the product design is created, the technical part is developed. It is important to properly build communication with the contractor, learn how to determine the quality of services provided and many other interesting things.
4. Testing. "test it 7 times, put it into production 1 time." Some companies, including IT, neglect this important stage, although it significantly reduces financial losses in case of a failed launch. The processes of this stage overlap with the development process, but I deliberately put it in a separate section.
5. Launch and post-maintenance. The MVP release is just the tip of the iceberg. We need to collect and analyze MVP metrics, form a roadmap for the project, and understand how we will save the product from premature obsolescence.
About graphs, simply.12/18/2022
In this article, we will begin our acquaintance with graphs, get acquainted with the breadth-first search algorithm (BFS) and implement the graph in the Rust programming language.
What is the difference between outsourcing development and outstaffing an IT employee for development?10/17/2022
In this article we will understand what outsourcing and outstaff development are.
UI/UX design: The creation process4/9/2023
In this article we will talk about the main steps in the process of creating UI/UX design.
UI/UX design: Introduction3/29/2023
In this article, we begin to get acquainted with UI / UX design. This is the most important stage in the development of any visual application interface.
Meet the Pentest8/22/2022
We are beginning to consider one of the main methods of assessing the security of computer systems and networks for potential vulnerabilities - penetration testing
Reducing the implementation period of MVP12/8/2022
Let's figure out the timing of the implementation of the MVP.
Choosing a programming language3/17/2023
In this article we will talk about choosing a programming language to study
Testing an MVP concept1/9/2023
We will figure out how not to waste the budget on MVP development in vain
Application Architecture Design: Introduction3/6/2023
In this article, we will talk about the process of creating the architecture of an IT solution.
The terms of references: Structure2/17/2023
In this publication we will consider the universal structure of ToR
Incorrect estimation of the cost of IT contractor services9/10/2022
Today we will talk about the incorrect assessment of the cost of developing IT solutions. This pain is one of the main ones for enterprises and startups, including IT contractors themselves.
Introduction to Design Patterns in Software Development10/3/2022
In this article, we will begin to dive into the world of optimizing application architecture using design patterns.
Choosing the direction of development for programming training2/5/2023
In this article, you will find out what areas of IT development there are, how they differ and in which they pay more
OSI Model Levels9/6/2022
In this article, we will take a closer look at each of the levels of the OSI model
Main types of application architecture3/7/2023
In this publication, we will look at what application architectures are
10 ways to use Rust Cargo2/11/2023
In this short article I have collected 10 ways to use the build system and package manager of the Rust programming language
Documenting code in the Rust programming language8/24/2022
In this article, we will look at how documentation takes place in Rust and consider a very useful opportunity - writing tests through documentation.
Introduction to the OSI model8/19/2022
In this article we begin to consider the fundamental model of network interaction - OSI
CSS animation ripple8/31/2022
A simple example of how to implement ripple animation using HTML and CSS
What is the purpose of an ER-diagram in the development process?4/28/2023
Let's discuss in general terms what an ER diagram is and what it is used for.
From concept to MVP11/18/2022
In this article, you will learn, by example, how to move from a concept to an MVP without unnecessary complications in the functionality of the product
What are UML diagrams used for?5/23/2023
In this article we will talk about what UML diagrams are, what they are and where they are used
Introduction to writing the terms of references1/31/2023
The Terms of Reference are an important part of the development process. In this article, we will begin to dive into this issue.
From idea to concept10/27/2022
In this publication, we will talk about how the idea differs from the concept. Let's do this with an example of a specific goal
In this article, we will get acquainted with weighted graphs, Dijkstra's algorithm, and its implementation in the Rust programming language.
Why does a VPN business need?9/27/2022
In this article, we will look at how you can secure access to enterprise cloud resources using a VPN